Penarth Dock, South Wales - 150 years - the heritage and legacy  
Penarth Dock, South Wales - the heritage & legacy . . .

about . . .

Volume Six - Pre-Victorian to the Present Day - Select Aspects - Reconstruction of Three Tips - 1912 - 17 . . .

1912 - A 1923 GWR Drawing Office Copy of a half sectional plan view of the proposed tips of the East Ferry Road Engineering Company Limited dated 21st February 1912.
   
1911 - Reference No. 5 Tip (Tannett Walker & Company) - Letter from Ammon Beasley at the TVR Office to T. Hurry Riches Esq.
   
1915 - Reconstruction of No. 12 Tip - TVR Contract Plan - blueprint relating to the ferro-concrete staging leading to the new tip.
   
1915 - Reconstruction of No. 12 Tip - A design prepared by the Indented Bar & Concrete Engineering Company for the ferro-concrete staging leading to the new tip.
Home
About
Contact

contents . . .
Introduction
Contents

information . . .
Search this site
Contributions
Links
Update Record

150 years of Penarth Dock History and Heritage

© 2014 - 2018 - penarth-dock.org.uk - all rights reserved - web design by Dai the Rat